Supertramp, again

Supertramp and Sondheim... I keep hearing Sweeney Todd on the Supertramp CD (remember those?) that puts Émile to sleep. Yay! We have, at last, expanded from the exclusively Cowboy Junkie diet we were on.
Also, the intro to Dreamer sounds surprisingly like the later Jane's Addiction hit, Jane Says...

And I hear my parents' generation in the Goodbye Stranger lyrics,
I have to have things my own way
just to keep me in my youth
This is, more or less, the mantra I was raised on. Not very good for, say, society, family, or individual, eh?

How many times have I heard this album in the last few weeks?

I went to yoga for the first time in years this morning, and I'm already sore.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Me editing me via ChatGPT

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou