Southerners must be laughing...

We in Rhode Island are all about raiding Whole Foods in desperation for hurricane supplies. Heck, Laurent and I even cleaned up the garden a bit to minimize on the flying debris. He did more of the cleaning up outside, I will admit. Aside from the gutters, which I insisted on doing because I have fun being up on the roof.

I figured out that, if I want to do the NaNoWriMo, I need to write 3 pages per day in order to get to 50,000 words. So, do I go wild with that, or follow a structure? Both are tempting.

I just packed up one of my paintings to fly across the country to Corvalis, Oregon, for a show on mathematics in art, called Calculated Result - Mathematics in Art. A way cool show.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

Me editing me via ChatGPT