Brains to gold?







A couple of photos of the little people. Emile is in his natural habitat, and Lucy in hers.

School is treating Lucy well, I think. She isn't talking about it much, which, with loquacious Lucy, is unusual. But she seems happy, and doesn't usually hesitate to let us know when something doesn't suit her ("Maman, I don't like the way he laughed.")

For me, on the other hand, school is a challenge. There are two people in the class, aside from the professor, who follow perfectly everything that is going on, and make corrections in real time. I am not one of those two people. This makes me a little nervous, but I do enjoy playing with math again, even if I don't always get it.

I'm working on adding color to the music animation that I made. Made the straw gold. Next comes the goldfish.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature