Invasive Spam

Just when my body fell to pot after chemo -- it was a particularly grueling week, witnessed by my sister and brother-in-law, my cat, and then my wee family -- my email got a bug. It got possessed. I was inundated with mailer demons just as the grey chemical pastiness was finally wearing off. Ah, the biodiversity of the digital self...

So, all apologies to anyone who received "my" missives. It's funny how embarrassing it is. I definitely feel responsible, even though I had a maximum security password that I had just changed three months ago. Sigh.

Big news: I kept down three eggs today! Maybe I'll even be up for playing a little fiddle.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature