Doodles and dribbles and astrocartography

It is raining in the Alps. Cold rain in the Alps is not fun. Yes, the clouds are pretty, but... Man, it's cold out there - 48 degrees Fahrenheit.

These photos were taken on the last day before the rains began.





Yes, I'm complaining about being in les Arcs. In Haute-Savoie. I know.

Speaking of locations, I have been paling around with astrocartography maps, trying to decide if it's Boise, Idaho, or Omaha, Nebraska, that is the ideal place for me - according to these maps, at least! I think it all comes down to daylight saving time...

Nixon signed the daylight saving law into being the year I was born. So, circuitously, if I moved to the wrong city based on an hour's difference, Nixon could be responsible for my personal astrological disaster. How fun is that?

And, once again, I tinker with animations:


Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature