Baby rabbit on pink with moss


My daughter was home sick today --we're hoping it isn't scarlet fever again-- so I was really surprised that I got time to paint today. My daughter ordered a white rabbit on yellow for her birthday, and cried when she saw this one. Oh well, guess I'll have to try again!
Luckily, I still have a couple of days...
I remember when I was a child that pink and green were popular "preppy" colors, and I had a reaction against the mixture in the 90s. Then I went on a trip to New Mexico, and fell in love with the pink and green soft mountains there. It's been a favorite color combination ever since.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature