The Civil Servant




My friend and amazing fellow artist, Jinny Pearce, agreed to be my model for this painting. The original thought was that she was the government functionary that was charged with distributing wings. Then I got a little too involved just painting Jinny in a pile of butterflies. I think I might try the original idea again, though.

In other news, I just became a part of the wonderful Etsy team, RI Handmade. I'm very excited about this, because the work of the other artists is very impressive. Check us out here!


Finally, a little photo of Lucy and her soon to be new sibling:

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Me editing me via ChatGPT

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou