What next? Crows.

I have to admit that I am disappointed. The (fully funded) post-bacc program in math at Smith College told me that my math grades were not high enough. True, I did goof off a fair amount back in the day...

So, now what? Laurent suggested thinking about what was important to me in a career. Here is my ordered list:
-Helping adults
-Using my brain
-Being creative
-Getting some recognition
-Living wage

This looks quite a lot like teaching, to me. I had been planning to teach math, and haven't given that up completely, but I'm still thinking about teaching art and English for foreign language learners.

In the meantime, I have started doing studies for another animation, this time on crows:

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature