Silk screen on pottery

 I've been building up a collection of photos of beautiful work by the artists in the day program at the Artists' Exchange. Artists with disabilities, and, obviously, abilities...

It's been my pleasure to teach pottery and printmaking to my friends at AE for the past year. Here's to another year like it!

This print on pottery method uses screens, underglaze ink that I mix, and leather hard pottery (or chocolate bar hard, as director Shannon Casey calls it.) 

Below are photos of work in various stages of the process. Art by Harry B, Lisa M, Ryan F, Stephanie I, and Missy M.














Subscribe

* indicates required

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature