Back from France, so much catching up to do

While in France, my father-in-law and I debated the mathematical usefulness of the concept of a number greater than infinity. Actually, he thought is was irrelevant, and I just thought it was cool. Not much of a debate, really.
Now, however, I have found a use for the concept: I used to have an infinite number of projects I wanted to work on, but now, post child number two, and post trip to France, I officially have ω+1 projects to finish. Is the completion really less possible than it was before?
Yes, this is a little flippant.

Meanwhile, a couple of videos of milestones for Lucy and Émile:
Lucy encounters a ski pole at the end of her first successful solo run, and Émile steals my pancake.

Comments

Subscribe

* indicates required

Popular posts from this blog

What comes next?

Women in abstraction: a century and a half of female artists at the Centre Pompidou

NaNoWriMo and Escapist Literature